Monday, January 9, 2012

Orange County Wedding Photography, Jeff and Karla Married!

Remember this beautiful engagement session?! {click here} Well, Jeff and Karla were married on Saturday December 17th in the Newport Beach Temple. I, as always, was honored (and delighted) that they asked me to photograph their big day. I have not done many weddings (I can still count on one hand the number of weddings I have done). So it makes me feel good when people trust me enough to capture such a HUGE milestone in their lives.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This picture turned out blurry because of the quickly fading natural light, but I kind of LOVE it to death :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING job, Kim. You are so full of talent. I can't believe how these turned out, especially with the lighting. You captured some great moments. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pictures! You are so talented! You have captured the joy of that day!

    ReplyDelete